Lately I seem to have found something.....

....better to do. I'm not really sure what, I just have gotten out of the habit of turning on the camera in my house and talking to it for fifteen minutes and then spending another hour and half editing it and processing it into something for the internet. The whole video blog thing is interesting but also makes me walk around feeling a little bit embarrassed to be me. Does that make sense?

So, anyway....school has been keeping me busy with a whole bunch of projects. I am learning great things about lighting and shooting on film instead of video (And I used both for the Punk Bunny video for Take It). And really , neither of those things are terribly interesting, so I just haven't had much to say lately.

However, my friend Anastasia la Fey, from Australia, has had this to say in response to the earlier Rodcast where Tia demonstrated how to apply a condom. Tia did it with her hand....Anastasia takes on the next phase of our field trip down the shaft of love in this little video snippet:



If you want to see the rest of Anastasia's blog from that day, you can click here: http://anastasialafey.blip.tv/#758863. And....Anastasia, thank you so much for your informative and inspiring instruction. Caring and sharing.

No comments: