Since I have been slacking off.....

....I decided to write a blog instead of taping one. I have had a two week period where I simply didn't want to see anything or do anything and just had the overwhelming desire to sleep. Many people would label this DEPRESSION but I think in my case it is really just laziness. Plain and simple, I am lazy as shit sometimes.

Three nights ago I watched Margot At The Wedding....it was really funny and sad and the actors made it spectacular. I love the comedy of awkward interpersonal relations and passive aggression. Do you ever have trouble with passive aggressive people? I do. And America seems to be the fucking breeding ground for passive aggressive people. The worst part of dealing with passive aggressive people is that when I decide to be ASSERTIVE it is misconstrued as being AGGRESSIVE by people who do not know how to simply be assertive. So....I end up pissing people off all the god-damned time because I am not afraid to talk about how situations make me uncomfortable....

And on another note, I finally ran into the douchebag that accosted me while I was tutoring a few weeks ago. I pulled him aside, like "Can I speak with you for a moment over here..."

I began to tell him that I really did not appreciate his coming over and interjecting himself into the situation...I also reminded him that he and I know each other from one sphere of life and that that does NOT mean that I am interested in being his "FRIEND" -- He started to apology with an air of total surprise that I was so upset, and I started fuming...In oreder to not cause a scene I simply said, "Dude...don't give me that, you are a tutor too and you know better. I would never have done the same to you. End of conversation. I then walked away.

Blah blah blah blah.....

Obama is probably going to win. Sucks for Hillary, but I hope it will be the best in the long run. And I have been listening to more news from Israel, and how the Hamas people keep shooting rockets into Gaza and the Israelis keep retaliating and it stops the process....I guess at some point the Israelis (since they are more organized and hopefully a little more sane and responsible) need to simply renounce violence completely against anyone outside their territory....stick to it for about five years, and then...maybe then, the everyday Palestinian citizen will believe that peace may be possible and will start to distrust the radicals from Hamas....until then nothing will happen. Both sides need to grow up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't be such a lazy focker; pick up the camera and shoot some more of your brilliance. I think some of your diatribe about passive aggressiveness was passive aggressive. Anyway, get back on it, bro; the Rodcast must go on.

Peace and Boxgrease

V